The hottest topic in today’s techy world: Artificial Intelligence.
What makes this more scorching is that can kids start learning its concepts without being familiar with complex python and java codes? Let us see!
Kids need an interactive and playful manner to grasp things up. These tiny little yet future CEO’s can do well if started at the very early age. To have them pay attention to the coding and artificial Intelligence concepts, we today have a number of items in the subject matter from the category Best coding and AI course for kids.
This primarily includes popular courses provided by Codevidhya, Stempedia, FutoLearn: AI powered platform, Simplilearn, Robogenius, learningcatayst and much more. The famous virtual platforms aim to showcase their abilities to teach the young ones more than their age and hence polish their working and gripping skills.
The most important part of these Best coding and AI courses for kids is that; no prior knowledge of programming or coding concepts is required to start them up. They involve the very root basics of every programming language and AI theory with super interactive puzzles, scratch games, images and user friendly interface samples. On the virtual class sessions or the software in-built, champs are a given a chance to create their own models of AI using texts, sounds, logics and all topics covered so far at almost every step.
THE CRITERIA: HOW TO SELECT BEST AI AND CODING BOOK FOR KIDS?
Including the subject matter, a perfect book having concepts of coding for kids should also satisfy the below points.
- Develops and creates Qualities and morals
- Energizes the brain and its innovative capacity
- Appropriate to the child’s age, advancement and insightful levels
- Gives accommodating data in the current Trends
- Should be good to Read and over again
- The Best Coding Books for Kids do have many pictures and examples to help children share useful and transferable knowledge.
Some famous books which take nearly all the above points into consideration are:
- Coding for Teens: Minecraft and Lua: A polished guide for kids matured 11 and their guardians or parents with minor or even not at all coding experience. Happening to fall under best coding book for kids, this fascinating, instructive book with 162 awesome activities acquaint youngsters with the universe of coding in Lua, a programming language utilized by game engineers, for example, Roblox. Learning happens in a code editorial manager and includes programming a turtle that will thoroughly take care of you: burrow, construct, find the square, use Redstone, and considerably more. Because of the represented directions, bit by bit you will get familiar with the main programming ideas like loops, objects, classes, variables, functions, arrays and that’s just the beginning.
- Coding concepts Visualized: FutoLearn is not only providing the best AI and Coding course for Kids; but, for our youngest tech giants, we have this new book for a coding overview. The illustrations and visuals of it are specially placed to grab the most of our kid’s interest. Commencing with the basic language description, arrays, branching, data types we have a tiny overview of all the looping concepts that are widely being used to build popular SEO-friendly websites. After this, we have a section to describe the basic functions and operators which are the basic building block of every code sample; whether it is for a simple logic or even a matter of creating and developing a full-fledged site. It involves Easy-to-follow direction — Straightforward headings and tips keep coders engaged consistently. For our young developers, there is an extra dry run-through representation after each looping example to grab more of their attention and redirect their minds onto the outputs in a fun realistic way. this book is a smart combination of all the basics under a single roof which makes it a part of The Best Coding Books for Kids. The book helps little minds to polish up their areas of interest and to begin to grip upon coding knowing a good bunch of basic coding concepts at the very start.
- Artificial Intelligence for Kids (Tinker Toddlers): The theme of this book has bright, beautiful, and visually stimulating illustrations and easy-to-understand text, creating children a sense of surprise and curiosity. Artificial intelligence is a hot field that is expected to change our world! For children getting used to the programming basics at such a small age adds an advantage to introduce them to the basics of intelligence and the emerging different types of artificial intelligence. It includes 2 fascinating learning levels: Level 1: Baby basics in Black text. Level 2: Purple text for early learning, readiness to read, etc. An important addition to the home school curriculum, daycare center, or any class library. Its amazing outlook and colorful material clicks every eye and the subsections cover quite a good beginner programming terms which help it fall under the zone: Best AI and coding book for kids.
- Computer Coding for Kids: This is an interestingly different book, ideal for children who find their peace investigating computer programming and how computers work. In general, there is a feature that allows you to follow the sound and text on the screen. Additionally, this provides a helping hand to the children create computer programs from the basics. Computer Coding for Kids is the only programming book that teaches programming languagesScratch and Python. It helps beginners understand the flow of computer programming through simple, illustrated step-by-step explanations.
- Coding for Kids Python: This book starts with interactive activities to clear the basics of Python programming. From learning the basics of programming to creating their own games, children will get useful examples and some stupid things through unique lessons! When they start coding (and debugging their code) and view the coding results in real-time, kids will learn more. Brief description: the new encoder will be fully compatible. The exercises at the end of each chapter will help them test the newly learned concepts and apply their skillful mindset to the puzzles. In this way, our champs would experience reality through fun exercises to create code blocks, use pre-made modules, and more. Fascinating visual lessons-colorful note illustrations and screenshots help keep children busy and make the lessons transparent and easy to understand.
- Hello Ruby: Adventures in Coding: It’s great to see how enthralling it is to see something like this. Linda Lucas does a good job of encouraging children (especially girls) to learn to code. His concept of the book definitely deserves a full 10 points as this includes perfect sections on coding for kids. Creative Problem Solving Adventures teach champs the basics of computational thinking, such as breaking down big problems to bits, making flowcharts and plans, finding patterns, and thinking differently by storytelling. The basics of programming complemented by fun activities and exercises that encourage tricky fun investigation and innovation. These activities are suitable for all ages: toddlers, school children, teenagers, and adults. The lesson at the end of the book is an inspiration to turn anything into a way to encourage calculation and creative algorithm learning.
- How to Code a Sandcastle: This book is the result of collaboration with a non-profit organization Girls those code. It starts with the founder’s notes and advocates teaching children the basics of programming. It uses a real application to build a sandcastle to show the sequence of coding steps, loops, and if-then-else how to break down the problem. This book is suitable for all children, but since the protagonist is African-American, she definitely welcomes girls and boys of color to take part in programming. There goes a story-line between Pearl and Pascal. Narrator Pearl, very cute sunglasses and elastic braids, Pascal cleverly draws illustrations for people who like to read on the beach, she invites him to repeat one after another cycle, Pascal does not always understand the instructions; when she sent him to look for decorations, he returned with the child, so he created an if-then-else code to define the steps more clearly. Eventually, they used code loops to create a complete kingdom which results in making it one of the best AI and coding book for kids.
- Coding Projects in Scratch: In recent years, people’s interest in encryption has soared. Schools everywhere now are adding coding to their courses, coding clubs are opening to train newcomers, and adults scrolling the internet to learn coding skills that are now considered important in the workplace. In families all over the world, millions of people learn to program just for fun. In the past, programmers had to write every single syntax of code by hand using text and symbols. A wrong point can ruin anything. Today, you can use drag-and-drop programming languages (such as Scratch™ used in this book) to create incredibly powerful programs in minutes and this is where this book comes in. Scratch programming projects are made using code music, animation, and special effects. With just a little imagination, you can get amazing effects, like kaleidoscope masterpieces that rotate and beat with the beat of the music.
- How to Code: 20 Games to Create with Scratch: After reading this exceptionally informative textbook, which even falls under the best AI and coding book for kids, you will understand what makes the game great, and how to create your own game to impress your friends! Practice Scratch software to write your own PC games through simple illustrated steps. It has been provided with point to point instructions for creating various popular games, from snakes and brick bodyguards to racing and action games. Twenty games created with Scratch introduce key programming concepts through simple hands-on tasks, from drawing shapes to pointing directions. Each chapter becomes more complicated, but the instructions and explanations are always easy to understand. Become a super programmer and learn how to use Scratch to design and create your own games. This book will guide you through simple instructions with interesting illustrations. Each section is based on existing knowledge and skills, guiding readers and explaining key coding concepts. The aim is to make the readers a super coder and gain five levels of knowledge and make the best out of it.
- Computer coding: Introduction to computer programming: John Woodcock started programming at the age of eight and has planned various computers. Starting with single-chip micro controllers, he has had his ability in world-class supercomputers technology companies and smart robots made from garbage. Computer coding: An introduction to computer programming; the very intuitive workbook is designed for children aged 6–9, using Python (a free computer program and downloadable language) to teach basic programming skills. DK Workbooks: Computer Coding is very suitable for new programmers and explains to children how to program on computers. This. Follow the simple coding steps clearly. All you need is a desktop or laptop computer and an internet connection to download Python 3. From making lists to solving math problems to controlling robots in mazes, young programmers learn to think like computers. Children can test their programming skills through the tests whenever a chapter ends and the vocabulary list at the end of the book.
Hence to sum up, we can say that today’s world demands children to grow up real faster. This indeed helps little minds to polish up their areas of interest and to begin to grip upon coding knowing a good bunch of basic coding concepts at the very start. There is a race since their very early age; a race to learn and earn. Their concept building should start timely and a proper guidance with skillful activities are what they should indulge themselves into. A concept just adjacent to coding books for kids is AI basics. Let us now see some of its aspects in the beginner’s world.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is becoming the backbone of any commercial software. Artificial intelligence and machine learning functions are usually built into applications, offer users with functions such as automation or predictive functions. With artificial intelligence, the processes and tasks of companies and employees become easier, but it is important to distinguish between tools that support artificial intelligence and tools that help develop smart applications.
AI-powered coding platforms enable users to carry out general machine learning or more specifically deep learning functions, like speech recognition. Although this is an important and fairly obvious reason, many more points prove this basic principle, the most common of which are: Automation of daily tasks Predictive Skills Intelligent decision-making.
Artificial intelligence platform: For developers who want to build their own smart apps on different platforms, the AI platform is an ideal solution. As a standard application platform, these tools usually give drag-and-drop functionality with pre-built algorithms and code frameworks to aid development. The difference between AI platforms and cloud-as-a-service (PaaS) products is that the former provides the ability to add machine learning and deep learning frameworks and libraries when building applications.; They are a combination of open source and proprietary products, which means you can easily build smart applications. However, for those with insufficient development skills, these platforms be challenging, even if they include drag-and-drop features for new programmers.
Let us begin to explore the top 4 best AI-driven Platforms that have emerged in the past few years to help designers and developers.
- UIzard — is a tool that automatically converts hand-drawn layouts into digital designs and front-end code. UIzard can convert your sketches drawn on paper into high-precision prototypes in just a few minutes. After digitization, you can adjust your style guide, export the design and get the code. UIzard turns your sketches into the magic of design and digital code, leveraging artificial intelligence, computer vision (the technology used to create artificial systems that get information from images or multidimensional data), and deep learning networks. Powerful AI-powered coding platform converts images into HTML/CSS code. This tool allows you to create a website by simply uploading an image of your design. After your design gets upload. In addition, the user interface editor allows you to easily change the content and layout of websites on the Internet.
- Artyline — is a mobile augmented reality application that allows you to instantly create high-precision interactive prototypes from hand-drawn sketches. Imagine if you could visualize your paper prototype in reality and show it at a briefing. Artyline makes it possible! This iOS app gives you the opportunity to select creative displays with modern UI options and usability styles in real-time, as well as create usability tests using eye-tracking and click-tracking analysis. You just need to draw a sketch, scan it with the app, and in a few seconds, you will get a digital sketch. Artyline is powered by artificial intelligence, so it uses computer vision to find sketch elements and rotate them.
- FutoLearn AI: FutoLearn AI and Coding is one more platform that is powered by artificial intelligence which presents smart tricky and interactive sessions to kids at an early age to unlock their levels of creativity and to push them engage their mind onto concepts that involve a higher concentration to what they usually get in that small age. This is primarily done to upgrade their efficiency, indulge them in distinguishing additional opportunities and achieve dreams on a strong foundation of technology. It will help students gather a solid establishment in innovation and foster their optional and psychological abilities. Above all, upon accessing our AI-powered coding platform, our champs will comprehend that they can be the next CEO’s of some brilliant startups our country duly demands.
- ThoughtSpot: Offering a blend of search and analytics powered by artificial intelligence examination, ThoughtSpot aims to settle on complex business dynamics. With ThoughtSpot, anybody can gather valuable bits of knowledge from their organization information surprisingly fast. There’s an exhaustive hunt solution that assists with investigating data and convey automated experiences when organizations need them most.
- ThoughtSpot: accompanies highlights that simplify it to question datasets in normal language, and underline more amiable, more direct ways to deal with examination. Another reward is that the UI highlights are very natural. Getting up to speed with data with ThoughtSpot feels the same as to watch the news channel in on your web-based media interface. The AI-controlled aide, SpotIQ even uses AI to more readily comprehend users’ opinion.
ThoughtSpot accompanies highlights that simplify it to question datasets in normal language, and underline more amiable, more direct ways to deal with examination. Another reward is that the UI highlights are very natural. Getting up to speed with data with ThoughtSpot feels the same as to watch the news channel in on your web-based media interface. The AI-controlled aide, SpotIQ even uses AI to more readily comprehend users’ opinion.
Are you aware of the Chernobyl explosion in Ukraine? Those times, we didn’t have enough technology so as to minimize the effect of radiation and years long suffering and the very deadly disaster itself. To end the outcomes, humans eventually had to throw sand and even boron from helicopters. So at such places where intervention can be life threatening, AI power can be used. At the same time, we know that the widespread use of AI would make man lazy, leads to unemployment, involves higher installation costs and has no outbox thinking; yet, we need to deal with that and utilize the positive sides of the innovation to make a superior world. Computerized intelligence enjoys gigantic expected benefits. Artificial insight can destroy humans on the off chance that it goes into some wrong hands. Yet, none of the AI applications made at that scale that can subjugate mankind.